Business or Company Name: ____________________________
Please list the types of items you will be selling and spaces need below. A Space is 10ft X 10ft, $50.00 each space. There is noguarantee that you will be the exclusive vendor of this type or product.
Vendors Rules and Regulations
Military Living History Association will:
• Provide a 10 x 10 space, visitors, publicity and schedule of events.
• Assign vendor spaces. Spaces will not be reserved without a completed contract and your check.
• Be responsible for all food and beverage sales, unless contracted to a vendor.
• Reserve the right to remove from sale any items deemed inappropriate.
• Begin setup anytime after 6:00 am Saturday and have setup complete and cars moved to designated parking area by 9:00 am the day of the program. If you are vending both days, neither Freedoms Foundation staff nor the MLHA staff will assume liability for booths and no overnight security will be provided. There are no interior areas available in which to store things overnight.
• Check with WWII Weekend at Valley Forge event coordinators for space assignment before beginning setup.
• Supply their own tents, tables, and chairs.
I agree to participate in the World War II Weekend to be held at Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge Saturday, May 5 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday May 6 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. I understand that the fee for a 10 X 10 space will be $50.00 for either one or both days and is due by April 22, 2018. I have read and understand the Rules & Regulations listed above on this contract and agree to abide by them.
Military Living History Org Staff Date
All activities at WWII Weekend at Valley Forge are subject to the rules and regulations of the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge .
Please fill out and mail back to Military Living History Organization the address below.
All Checks should be made out to Military Living History Organization